Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ignorance is Bliss

I get so tired of hearing
all these foolish people say
"The world is getting warmer!"
"All the ice will melt away!"

I wish they all would realize
this theory is tomfoolery
it's some tycoons conspiracy
to buy his wife more jewelry.

And this oil shortage business
is somewhat of a ruse
there is no need for hybrid cars
or wearing walking shoes.

There's plenty of oil out there,
an infinite supply
it's just in other countries
we have yet to occupy.

And our involvement in Iraq
is rightly justified
compared to wars we've had before
not that many troops have died.

And all this nasty heckling
of Bush, I can't condone.
After all he's just the president
your problems are your own.

All this talk of discontent
I simply cannot bear.
Just do like me and look away
pretending it's not there!

No comments:

Labels