Thursday, November 13, 2008

Yahoo! Answers questions - Seven

But why steal that?
I have a fifteen year old neighbor. He is a nice kid but he's kind of quiet. Today, I stepped out of the house to run to the grocery store and forgot to lock the door. He was sitting on his porch when I left. When I returned, I walked in my house to find him standing in my living room with something in his hands. I thought he stole something of mine so I calmly asked him to show me what it was. He sheepishly opened his hands to reveal a wadded up pair of my dirty underwear. He ran out the door as I stood there in awe, but he took the underwear with him! To make it even worse, he had stolen the smelly, sweaty pair that I wore to the gym on Thursday. He had to have dug for them. What gives? Should I tell his parents, or talk to him, or just leave it alone? Help!!

Best answer- I used to do that.

No comments:

Labels