Sunday, October 26, 2008

Yahoo! Answers questions - Three

I'm in love with him, but only when he's a she!I have worked with Rob for about nine months now. He is a normal guy, likes sports, rock music etc. Last week he asked me to go out with him and a few of his friends to Philly. When I showed up at his apartment he sat me down and let me in on a little secret. He was a transvestite. He dressed up and acted like a woman on weekends. At first I was a little freaked out but being the open minded fellow that I am, I learned to accept it... and eventually got very close to Rob's other personality, Roberta. I have no feelings for Rob as a man but when he is Roberta he is soo sexy. He is smart, attractive, fit, elegant and my lord can she dance. We have so much fun together but he doesn't know how I feel. I am not gay and neither is he but I cant stop thinking about Roberta. Its as though they are two different people. Should I tell Rob about it? Should I act on my emotions? I feel so weird. I am a freak huh? Please help. Im so confused.

Best Answer- WTF??

Second Best- I believe that this is like any normal relationship... its as if you like your best friends sister and when Rob is Roberta you should tell her... him?

No comments:

Labels