Saturday, October 25, 2008

Yahoo! Answers questions - Two

Daughter or Lover?
Before getting married to my last wife, Regina, I had reservations about her daughter, Chloe. She was 15, attractive, and had quite the little attitude about her. As an older man with no experience with children, I wasn't so sure I could handle her. They both convinced me otherwise and we finally got married. Things between Chloe and me went great. We got along wonderfully, however, I can't say the same about her mom. We fought and fought, and after four long years, we called it quits. The divorce has just been finalized. I tried to move on by seeing other women but something was missing, I longed for something, but I wasn't sure just what.
Yesterday I heard a knock at the door. I opened it up to find Chloe, crying that she missed me. I felt very proud, untill she started talking about how we can be together now that her mom was out of the picture. She tried to kiss me (with tongue) and tonight she wants to spend the night. I don't know what to do. She is very
attractive and totally legal. I cant stop thinking about her and I recently realized that she is what I have been missing all this time. Should I give it a shot?

Best answer-You've more than proved you can handle children, but now you'll have to prove that you can handle a barely legal adult.

Let her spend the night tonight, but remember that she still has feelings for you in a fatherly capacity. In order to have a meaningful and romantic relationship, you will have to destroy any paternal respect she may still feel for you.

If you really love her as a burgeoning sexual creature, you must slip in her room tonight with a ski mask, ball-gag and bull whip, and systematically deconstruct the last remnants of childlike trust and modesty she may be feeling.

By morning, you should have a clean slate (after you mop the floor) to begin your new relationship.

Longest Answer- No. What you are experiencing is 'normal' and what she is experiencing is 'normal' as well. She is far too young to understand that the reason she is attracted to you is because you were the stable guy within her life that gave her a constant love and she returned that love with innocence. What she is missing is the friendship and closeness. Her hormones are making her want to take it to a deeper level...a more sexual level. You need to have more control over the situation and let her know you will always be there for her, but not in that way.

What you are missing is the closeness of a relationship. You are experiencing -- the empty nest. You want her back because you've watched her grow into a young woman and with the divorce you were ultimately left alone in an "empty nest". Try to get back in the game by being more social and maybe joining a few community projects...maybe take a few classes.

If you go to bed with your ex step-daughter there will be trouble. You will ultimately ruin a relationship between a mother and a daughter. You may hate your ex-wife but bedding her daughter is wrong on many different levels. If you feel like the daughter may have too much control over you...masturbate before you see her, which will help keep your parasympathetic nervous system in control. Ultimately it will help you think without being distracted by arousal.

Let her know that it is wrong and if you guys just can't be friends -- you shouldn't see each other. You are the one that needs to take control of the situation

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These Yahoo questions are my favorite so far...genius and hilarious.

Labels